Here is how you can use two WhatsApp accountsin one phone without rooting your phone. WhatsApp is one of the most common source of sending and receiving messages. Sometimes for some persons who have more than one sim card, he would want to use two WhatsApp account on his phone. Meanwhile, WhatsApp supports just one account on a phone.
If your phone is dual sim and you want to know if you can use multiple or dual WhatsApp account in a phone, I would share with you here how to use two WhatsApp account on a Dual SIM phone.
How to use two WhatsApp accounts in one Phone
You can actually use two WhatsApp account in a dual sim phone by following these simple steps:
First, you would need to download OGWhatsApp . The link to download WhatsApp is provided at the end of this article.
1. Backup your WhatsApp messages simply by opening WhatsApp on your mobile phone, go to > Settings > Chat settings > Backup conversations.
2. Clear WhatsApp data. Go to Settings> Apps> WhatsApp > Clear data
3. Open your File Manager/Explorer and go to your SDcard/WhatsApp rename it to sdcard/OGWhatsApp .
4. Next you would have to uninstall the WhatsApp that was previously installed.
5. Install OGWhatsApp
6. It will request for number. You should give the previous number you used to install WhatsApp initially.
7. Click ok
8. The old number has been installed. You would have to visit Google play store on your phone and download WhatsApp application. After downloading it, you should install it.
9. You can then give your second number when it request for your number. Now that you have two WhatsApp account in one mobile phone. you don’t need to buy another phone for you to enjoy two WhatsApp numbers on one phone. I hope this article was helpful to you. Don’t forget to share this with your friends if it works for you. If you have any questions comment here.